Thursday, July 27, 2017

Wacky Wednesday and Thrilling (Not Really) Thursday

Sorry my posts are getting more spread out but I was too tired last night to post about my day. Aunt Susie and I, being the only ones in the house because Sarah is working on the farm and Catherine is in California, decided to get out of the house yesterday so we went on a little road trip to a city south of Jackson called Pinedale. We ate some awesome BBQ there for lunch where I got a pulled pork sandwich which was amazing. They serve sweet potato fries there that are out of this world. Aunt Susie got a nice grilled sandwich because she doesn't eat pork...or beef...what kinda life is she living???!! Jk jk she is a lot healthier than me and in a lot better shape than me...I know (Aaron and Gareth and like my whole soccer team...) you think that isn't saying much...and maybe it isn't... 😂...but the point is she's really fit and athletic and she's my GREAT aunt. I don't think any of you have a great aunt as beast as mine. Any way...moving on...we also went shopping around some but because I spent nearly all my money on souvenirs, I didn't buy anything. When we got home we just relaxed and then watched a movie called Country Crush. Oh my goodness do not watch it! We thought it would be a cute chick flick but it was the cheesiest thing I have ever seen. Aunt Susie and I laughed at loud at some things that shouldn't have been funny, like when characters would break into song in what should have been a serious moment. Don't ask me why we watched the whole thing...honestly I don't know.

Well today we just chilled at the house and cleaned and stuff. Aunt Susie has had to work a lot in preparation for us leaving in a couple weeks so today was just one of those days where she spent the day working and I spent the day entertaining myself in whatever ways I could. I think we might try to go fishing again tomorrow to see if we have some more luck at the river but we might also go on a hike. I guess we'll see when that time comes.

Well ta ta for now,
EMMA KAY T.

No comments:

Post a Comment