Thursday, July 13, 2017

Morning Post

Today I'm gonna switch things up a little bit and post in the morning...I know...crazy. Yesterday I babysat the girlies from 10 to about 4 and then Catherine and I went to the store because we were running very low on food. We ended up coming home with maybe more than we should have but we had fun and it was a bonding experience :). Then last night Aunt Susie and I went to see Wonder Woman in the somewhat outdated Jackson Hole Cinema. It was actually kind of neat to see. It was really small and I don't think it had ever once been updated since the day it was built. We enjoyed the movie though, it was really good (despite the long running time). I won't comment on the movie itself because I already did that to Grace and...well she hadn't seen it yet...sorry girl. Well today I am going to help Tanya (the preacher's wife) with a watercolor class that she does (I think). And tonight I am babysitting Lydia and Chloe yet again while their parents go to a gala for the pregnancy center. So, today should be fun. (Especially since I have Oreos and ice cream from our outing yesterday :)).

Sorry I don't have more to share with y'all right now...I'll have an interesting post sometime soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Gracious, Girl! You are going to come back so qualified in babysitting. Your new employee will remark that she should have never thought you were under-qualified for caring for her child.
    You might also come back needing to join Weight Watchers!

    ReplyDelete