Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tikka Tuesday

 So today was another pretty chill day characterized by Indian food (which I ate for dinner and lunch). This morning I went on a quick walk with Catherine and Fran and then we came back and Cat had to leave for work. The rest of the afternoon consisted in lots of painting and some Netflix, among other little things. At lunch time I called my mom (shout out) because...well because I wanted to...and had fun talking to her (and dad who was making comments from the driver's seat). Oh and I talked to Bryce too...that child...he just makes me smile :). This afternoon Aunt Susie and I went on a hike around Snow King (the ski mountain in town) which was really nice. From up there you can see all of the city and the Tetons also. It's an awesome view. When we got home, Cat and I went to pick up Sarah from town because she was here delivering produce with her farm. We went to Teton Tiger to get naan to eat with our leftover Indian food and then to Lotus (an all organic restaurant) to get dessert. We had a little tiny accident coming out of the parking lot but we don't need to dwell on that. We got home and ate all together which was nice and then we had our dessert and watched You Get Me. Let me just say....DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE. It was in the romance section and we wanted something "light hearted" so we decided to watch it. It looked like your typical high school love story...but it wasn't...it was 179 times more disturbing. Basically there's a psycho girl who starts stalking this guy and then kidnaps his girlfriend and shoots him...so bad... Aunt Susie and Sarah both left in the middle of it but Catherine and I wanted to see what would happen so we watched it til the end, with the occasional fast forwarding of seemingly unimportant or disturbing/suspenseful parts. Any way, that is now over (thank goodness) and I am in bed writing this trying to recover emotionally from that movie. I'll probably have to watch Disney or something...I'm just a little bit scarred. Well...I'm hoping I can actually sleep tonight. We shall see.

Hope y'all's nights ended a bit happier than mine :)

So long,
Emma

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! I have truely enjoyed reading about your adventures! Keep them coming. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! And what ARE you watching on Netflix? Stay away from that drama crap and chick-flick stuff! You know that's not what the real world is about! A steady diet of weak females and all-too-pretty males will make for a discontented heart.
    Go to the documentary section and assure me that you're broadening your horizons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched a documentary on Pentatonix the other day :)

    ReplyDelete