Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Typical Tuesday

Hello everyone. Today was very normal and not exciting at all compared to the adventures of yesterday. We cleaned quite a bit and I did laundry and I went into town to get some more souvenirs (I think I'm done with those now). You may be thinking it's a little early to get all of my souvenirs but I like to be prepared and I love buying gifts so I couldn't really wait any longer to get them. Well...I'm extremely sore from our hike up Snow King and I felt like (and I'm sure looked like) an old woman walking around the house today. But there is a weird satisfying feeling associated with being sore. Like "I did something productive and awesome to be in this much pain!" No regrets though. It was worth the pain and old lady-ness. Also my wisdom teeth are coming in and to be honest I'm low key freaking out about it so I'm sure I will be visiting Dr. Powers as soon as I get home. Yay...

Well that's a summary of what my day has been like today.

Catch you later,
Emma K.

No comments:

Post a Comment