Thursday, June 29, 2017

Losing Creativity and It's Only Day 5

Today was probably one of the most productive days that I have been here. My aunt woke me up at an appallingly late time and told me I was gonna babysit. Turns out it was for the same two little girls who came to the house a couple days ago. They were HIGH STRUNG today but I had a ton of fun with them. We played with Legos and a doll house, had a tea party, played at the park, and read some books...and we got to have mac and cheese for lunch...which is always a plus. I ended up babysitting from 12-6 and since they're kids are so good, Aunt Susie never has the parents pay, but Miss Crystal gave me $30 at the end of the day, which I really appreciated. Though it may not seem like compensation for six hours of babysitting, the girls proclaimed to their parents at the end of the day that they loved me, and that is payment enough.

We had an awesome dinner at Snake River Brewery, and I had a cheeseburger pizza, which I almost ate in its entirety...after days of Indian food and vegetables and fruit I was ready for some good ol' 'za (pizza). It was really good. Although I have to admit, probably the best part of the experience was rubbing in my dad's face that I was at one of his favorite breweries.

Anyway...today was great, and I feel so much more accomplished at the end of it having worked today. I'm sorry I haven't had pictures up recently, it rained today also so we haven't taken any hikes or anything. Hopefully we will go to Grand Teton National Park tomorrow.

Peace out,
Emma K.

No comments:

Post a Comment