Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Plan

Tomorrow my family and I set out early for Wyoming. I was motivated to write this blog by my incredibly acute aunt who recently blogged about her trip to Italy. I'm writing this blog knowing that I cannot hope to equal her naturally beautiful writing about her foreign, exotic excursions. Though it is mere 1,468.1 miles away from home, like any other place on this earth Wyoming is full of its own beauty and charm and I plan to share those beauties as poignantly as possible. When I was creating this blog I had a lot of difficulty coming up with a good title because, unlike certain neighbors of mine, I was not blessed with inherent wittiness. So...if while reading this blog anyone can come up with a more exciting or descriptive title than Observations, feel free to let me know.

5 comments:

  1. We're looking forward to following your exploits, sweet girl!

    (While you do have a very cute aunt, I'm guessing you meant "astute"? Although, come to think of it, she can be pretty acute at times, too! ; ))

    Love you! Have a safe trip - and don't forget to include photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you decided to do this, Emma!
    Now, I can stalk y'all as if I am right there! ;)
    What a wonderful vacation for your family...you may come to find that blogging is something that you love and continue to keep it up as a way to express yourself. Don't worry with comparison of what you are or aren't....just be you and do what you do best...that's who we love! <3 Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to hear of all the exciting adventures you will experience on your trip!! I am so happy that you are blogging! Comparison is a thief a joy! Keep writing and have no worries! I have never been to Wyoming, so be sure to include plenty of pictures!! Safe travels! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are sharing pictures and thoughts with me! Nichte, you observe and feel things that I don't allow myself the time to do! So, watch and think and write and allow me the opportunity to enjoy your trip with you while also getting to know you better! I love you!

    ReplyDelete