Sunday, July 3, 2016

One More Thing

I had some technical difficulties getting the last post up and did not get to write everything I wanted to.  My aunt and uncle are amazing second-parents to me and are the reason that their boys are so fun to be around. ( I couldn't find a satisfactory picture for them) Mrs. and Mr. Alders are fantastic third-parents to me and graciously let me inhabit their house when I need to. We have grown up with all ten of their children and are blessed to have them living so close to us. The Lord has been gracious to us by surrounding us with many, many friends (more than I can name), all of whom are great, godly people who influence our lives no matter where they live and He has been so compassionate to place some of the best friends I know so close to us.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweetie, dear Emma! You always be like a 7th daughter :)) to me!

    ReplyDelete